The Plants Management Australia Support Centre is provided to breeders, agents, growers, retailers and media in order to provide access to the latest in new releases, comprehensive plant details, breeder stories, high quality imagery, current marketing promotions and multimedia tools.
Information you provide in the Support Centre is collected, used and may be disclosed by Plants Management Australia and you agree to this collection, use and discolsure in any way it determines for its business.
All imagery and information in the Support Centre is the copyright property of Plants Management Australia and is available for use and reproduction on the following conditions which must be met on each occasion it is used:
- If you refer to a plant you must use its full botanical name;
- If you use an image you must acknowledge the source by placing directly bellow the image the words: "Image courtesy of Plants Management Australia www.pma.com.au"
- If you use information you must acknowledge the source by placing directly below the information the words: "Information courtesy of Plants Management Australia www.pma.com.au"
- You must only use the images and information for the purpose of promotion, marketing and sale of the plant.
- If an image or information is used for social media purposes acknowledgement of the source must be made by including the following on the post: 'Image courtesy of (tag our page on Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn)' or 'Information courtesy of (tag our page on Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn)'.
These terms will apply every time you subsequently access the Support Centre.
Failure to comply with one or more of these conditions may result in PMA terminating your access to the Support Centre.
If you complete the below details and click "I Agree" below you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms above and will be granted access to the Support Centre on those terms.